Golf Course Rules
- USGA rules govern play except as modified by local rules.
- Green fee receipts required to register with Starter.
- Soft spikes are required year-round.
- A ball lost in the woods must be dropped at Point of Entry. Provisionals not necessary. Spot determined by your playing partners.
- Balls landing in formal barked shrub beds must be dropped with no penalty.
Each Golfer Must
- Have own bag and set of clubs.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Keep pace with group in front.
- Replace divots.
- Rake bunkers after use.
- Keep carts clear of greens (drive carts to cart path 30 yards from greens).
- Beverage Coolers - coolers will be confiscated.
- Pull carts with wheels under 3" width.
- Children under 10 yeard old.
- Golfers under the age of 12 must be pre-approved by Lake Padden's professional staff, accompanied by an adult and/or a USGA handicap.
- Dogs or other pets.
- Range balls.
Biking, hiking or skiing.